[Conquest for Hope]

Believe in beauty [and beauty shall prevail.]

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Monday, August 28, 2006

It's too important to stay the way it's been...


I got a haircut. And a new shirt. I look like a rockstar.
I'm such a badass.



I met my guardian angels this weekend.
I realized when I met them
that I've always known them,
and they've always been there to guide me--
we just hadn't been ready to meet
until we met this weekend.
They came into my life
because they knew that this was the time
when I needed them more than ever.
I leaned on them and they stood--
they held my world on their shoulders
and they didn't flinch, they didn't shrug.
They stood like a wall of protection;
when the world tore me down
and forced me to my knees,
they lifted me up
and kicked the world's ass
for fucking with their charge.
They dried my tears
and eased my fears
and told me that I was beautiful.
They pieced back together my faith
and handed it to me, stronger than ever.
I met my guardian angels this weekend,
and this weekend, my life began.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Where exactly are you? It looks like a lair of somesort. Do your angels know about this?
J

8/29/2006 6:05 PM  
Blogger Sweet Guenivere said...

Of course they know. And I would tell you where it is, but I'd have to have my angels kill you.

8/29/2006 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home