[Conquest for Hope]

Believe in beauty [and beauty shall prevail.]

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Friday, September 01, 2006

diet Pepsi

it's 4 am
it's mutual
his arms around me
send me smiling
and free my mind
but the alarm
is telling us
to get out of bed
it's 7 am
he just left
this pillow has never
ever felt so soft
as when i realized
that this is my LIFE
that i am living!
and sleep came easier
or maybe that was just
the alcohol in me
or maybe
ive finally deprived
myself of enough sleep
but i slept
and alone in my room
i said to myself
you can make it if you try
and i giggled
to the darkness
with the light
fading in from my
window.
and i know that i
am doing the right thing
and i know that my
angels dressed in black
will stand
against anything i
throw at them
because they're not
just doing this for me
they're doing this
for them
and that is why
i know it is right
and i know that
it's fuckin' hard
to find something
as mututal
as incredible
as exuberant
as perfect
as life---!
but yes, my friend
yes! we have found it!
give in
let go
let go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home