[Conquest for Hope]

Believe in beauty [and beauty shall prevail.]

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Sunday, February 25, 2007

futile plea to a doppy

im kinda scared
cuz i'm moving
and it's the city
but it's not just any city
it's the big city
and what if i don't make it
what if i can't find a job
what if i fail
what if i fail at life
all these guys
they say they like me
but they don't
because if they did
they'd wanna see me
and they'd wanna talk
wanna be there for me
but they don't
they like my body
and i like that they do
but i'm so much more
i'm more than a body
it's like a stalker
who is in love with me
he thinks he knows me
but he doesn't
he just knows what he sees
what i allow the world to see
but you're my doppy
so you know me
you know that i'm more
i'm more than what i show
like right now
i look happy
i look silly
i look cute
but i'm sad
and i'm boring
and i'm plain
cuz i'm moving
and i'm scared
and i'm more than a body
but if i pretend to make it
then i will make it
if i just pretend
it's all i've got to do
i'm tired
i'm tired of pretending
i want someone to see that
i want someone to know me
i want to let my guard down
but i know i never will
because to them
those boys who don't like me
i'm a body
i'm happy
and silly
and cute
but just a body
i wanna be so much more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home