[Conquest for Hope]

Believe in beauty [and beauty shall prevail.]

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Thursday, November 30, 2006

She got out of town...

Sunday, November 26, 2006


She got out of town...

...on a railway, New York bound...

Goodbye, teen-years.


[My right hand holds matches, and my left holds my past...]


Dom: "Goodnight! I'll see you when you're 20!"
Me: "Okay, goodnight."
Dom: "Now, missy, when you're 20, you better start acting like an adult. No more of that snotty attitude."
Me: "You're right. I'll try to be more mature."
Dom: "Good."


Michaela: "Wow, you're not going to be a teen anymore."
Tia: "Yeah, is that weird?"
Me: "Kind of. I was pretty attached to my teen-years."


[...I hope the wind catches, and burns it down fast...]


Corey: "Good morning, miss 20-year-old. Happy birthday!"
Dom: "Happy Birthday! Do you feel older?"
Me: "By about a day. Do I look older?"
Dom: "Yeah, you look much older."
Corey: "So, how do you feel?"
Me: "I feel like I'm ready to move to New York."


Me: "Oh my gosh, you guys. Take it back, you really shouldn't have gotten me this..."
Lukey: "Why? Does it suck?"

[I'm going to step int othe fire with my failures and my shame, and say goodbye to yesterday, as I dance within the flames...]


Luke and Nick: "Happy birthday... cut the lettuce!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home