[Conquest for Hope]

Believe in beauty [and beauty shall prevail.]

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Cough Syrup

There seems to be a definite bias against artificially-grape-flavored candy. The correlation between grape flavoring and kid's cough syrup baffles me. I don't remember ever having had grape flavored medicine as a child. It was always cherry, and yet I love cherry flavored candy. Grape, however, is in a very close second place. I love bananas, though I despise artificial banana flavoring. I like how Corey says "See you in the a.m." and not "See you in the morning." Valerian Root Extract has done nothing to help me calm down, nor to help curb my insomnia. So I've resorted to eating disgusting taffy candies and ranting through depression about nonsense at 1:30 in the a.m.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home