[Conquest for Hope]

Believe in beauty [and beauty shall prevail.]

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Patch of Sky

Life is a series of beautiful moments.

I sat in the corner of the coffee shop, and as Marley played over the radio, I watched from afar as you danced, singing to yourself his words. Your every movement seemed to be completely entranced, and I couldn't help smiling at this joyful sight. But you felt me watching you, and you looked over, returning my smile.

I wanted to tell you that you were beautiful.

I wanted to tell you that it was moments like these which offered me inspiration beyond that which any words of encouragement or advice could ever offer.

You were enjoying one of life's beautiful moments, and I wanted to thank you for bringing that moment into my life, as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home