[Conquest for Hope]

Believe in beauty [and beauty shall prevail.]

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So New York City, here I come...

There's no need to say goodbye, girl, cuz I ain't goin' nowhere. I have been lost inside my mind, girl. For so long I have lost track of time, girl... So New York City, here I come. Hug me and hold me with your wide open arms. I have been searching for something, and I think you might have what I am looking for... Or maybe you don't.

There's no need to say goodnight, girl, in the city that never sleeps. I need something to ease my mind, girl, cuz it's racing like a car through city streets... I wish that I could run away from here and never, ever, ever, ever, ever look back. But I'm still sippin' back on vodka, and still tryin' to figure out where I lost track. Yes, I'm trying' to figure out where I lost track... way, way back...

I think that I should be movin' on now, cuz this town has held me for far too long. Please, won't you tell me if I am wrong, girl? Oh, cuz the heart of a traveler is a spiritual one... And when I see them lights on Fifth Avenue, well, I'm gonna be a darma bum. When I see them lights on Fifth Avenue, oh, at this time I'll know I've won... and my life's finally begun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lucie said...

aaron ross.
i enjoy his music.

1/08/2007 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home